Thursday 15 October 2015

Shooting myself in the foot.....

Shot myself in the foot
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (or out smarted in my case)
play with the bull you get the horns
quit while your ahead

I can honestly come up with many MANY other things to say that come to mind but i thought i would share with you all a little present my wife has decided to show me...

As readers will know already i recently was given a task by S and somewhat cheekily managed to see a problem with her task that she took a while to notice herself, well S is/was less then amused with my "obvious bending of the rules" (her words not mine) so when i had to inform her my work trip will last a few days longer then previous believed it was a step to far and she decided it was time for some pay back

I received this text from her today actually,

"We both know full well you will if i tell your told to"





























attached was this picture 


There was no warning about it, was no build up or teasing about it, hell she wasn't even moody or obviously annoyed she seemed pleasant and her normal self...

At the minute this is collecting dust under the bed but i have been told to behave or it will be getting opened

I would just like t point out i have a meeting in 45 minutes and ave made time to go buy S something nice to say sorry......i just hope its enough

C, a very sorry husband

No comments:

Post a Comment