Monday 12 October 2015

KIK messanger..

Have been told/ordered.bossed into installing a messaging app on my phone so as i can talk to people who she happens to be talking to at the same time, S has made a few cuckolding contacts from her expedition onto the swinging site and is enjoying talking to people who share this lifestyle choice with us. Mostly other hotwives and cuckolds thus far that i am aware of but i thought i would extend my contact information out to you all as well

My username is ahappycuckuk, if you would like a chat or to ask me something just fire away, i did think about posting S's username but that might get me in the doghouse when you think about it

Look forward to hearing from anyone bored enough for a chat lol

C

P.s before i forget i will mention that we have gotten a few propositions in our email etc, i will pass over any and all to S as they are unlikely intended for me but don't be shocked if you do not receive a reply if you sent just two or three words

No comments:

Post a Comment