Wednesday 7 October 2015

Jon

Finally got a few minutes spare to type up the progress S made with Jon (The NHS employee who is named after a reader to the blog) or I guess the progress Jon made with S is more fitting, I shan't bore you with the endless text conversations and so on, though i am chiseling away at S to get her blessing to upload some screenshots of her talking to chaps, but needless to say the opportunity to jump into bed as well as other places with my lovely wife was too much for him to resist once he got a feel for her situation

S has met Jon for playtime 6 times since there second coffee date, although she has never got anything out of it other then coming home/enjoying the rest of her day feeling (Her words not mine) "like a cheap slut" which she enjoys, I should explain that he seems to want nothing more off her then her mouth, can be quite verbal while she is doing her "thang" and she enjoys it...

"He won't be long term by any means but a very fun stand in for the time being"

....they have met five times in a car park not far from our house where she will slip into his car and do the deed before they go there separate ways, the last time they met however it was in our home when her unknowing and oblivious husband (He still thinks she is cheating) was at work, I knew the meet was planned as S asked me if its okay to confirm but the details were kept from me till I got home for added torture effect I believe
I actually managed to slip out of work early and text to ask if the coast was clear, i'd missed him leaving by less then 5 minutes only to be greeted at the door by a turned on married lady with a distinct smell of semen on her, I had got home just as S was about to clean up but instead I got to kiss the mouth that has just emptied his balls and have sex with parts of her otherwise ignored by him

Once I had my fill I got between her firm slender thighs and ate up my mess while she explained things about him, he finds it empowering to get something without giving anything in return to which she finds that rather hot as well, also the fact that other then groping her breasts under her clothes he has never done anything more then squeeze her bum through her jeans or skirt etc how a man can show such restraint is beyond me but maybe the idea of just being serviced by another mans wife is more deep and enjoyable then I realize? to the point of not warranting anything more just yet?

Wish I could go into more detail but while S was telling me I happened to be somewhat distracted so don't remember enough facts to make a decent type up of events sorry

C

2 comments: