Thursday 15 October 2015

Cuckolding progress

Very short post but bare with me please...

In the last week for me and last few weeks for S we have both been pleasantly surprised how nice and friendly the cuckold community is, there seems to be no drama or grief as far as we can make out.
Talking to fellow cuckolds/bulls and/or hotwives is something alien to me so was honestly dreading it when i started to make an online profile or two to interact with people in the lifestyle

The only thing i can fault about this increased interaction with people in the scene is it cements our interest in continuing it to do so, so just a quickie from me to say thanks to everyone we have spoken to for the warm welcome and the help/advice plus experience sharing that has been going on

C + S

2 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to share your experiences.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey FloridaDom (Not kissimmee area is it? I'm actually there in two weeks lol)

      I will continue to share as long as S wants me to do so, i don't always enjoy it personally as i think i make everything sound pretty lame with the way i type things up

      Thank you for the comment, much appreciated :)

      C

      Delete