Wednesday 7 October 2015

Cuckolding task

Late last week S was in a playful mood and told me to get online and order her some playthings, knowing her sizes and taste i clicked away at a few lingerie items and a uniform for her to make the most of, all the time while S is arranging her next meet with her oral obsessed friend just cm's away from where i am sitting

After 10 minutes or so of me being engrossed by the screen in front of me and her falling under the same spell S came out with something that stopped my in my tracks or maybe i should say stopped me in my clicks as i was typing away?

"New game C, next time i meet someone i want my lingerie laid out for me, i'll wear whatever you choose but if i don't like it then no cleanup when i get home and you can forget about getting your turn for that matter"

I starred at S unsure what to say, in fact i don't think i was even trying to think of anything more so just stunned like a deer in headlights

"well?, fancy playing or you not feeling brave enough"

I managed to utter a simple reply of "Deal"

"unless your feeling ultra brave"

Unsure how to treat the situation i worryingly asked what she meant, "well you have never had to watch me in person with a guy knowing your a cuckold C, yes you have been there but always part of the fun and never as a cuckold so let me down 3 times and you will be able to tick that off your to do list"







"if i think you let me down on purpose, i'll make you buy a plastic prison to wear"

Now after that there was severe silence as neither of us wanted to be the first to chase the subject nor be the one who changed the subject but after what felt like eternity we talked like normal about the house were moving into in the new year and so on, i know most cuckolds will think chastity is a natural progression and part of the lifestyle but its something i honestly want to avoid at all costs

I imagine there is a forfeit of some sort but i shudder to think what it could be

C, where the hell did she get the term plastic prison from?

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, S has really got your number, doesn't she? Yea I would be super-nervous about the forfeit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey again Jon, as fun as it sounded there was a flaw to her game so its been cancelled now

      C

      Delete