Saturday 17 October 2015

An uncomfortable cuckolding task of sorts

Here i am sitting on a train on my way home typing away hoping no one sees my screen, still going over the events of last night

Friday night i had plans to go to the gym and to use the hotel pool for some laps,beats watching television on your own in an eerily quiet hotel right?, after i got changed in the worlds only changing room made of nothing but ice and made my way to the pool i was greeted by some workmen telling me the pool was closed and reception forgot to inform the guests, after the second time in 10 minutes getting changed in a room made of ice needless to say i was pretty moody at this point

So there i was sitting on the hotel bed in a slightly less then happy state watching bike racing or at least the free practice that happens on Fridays and my phone starts flashing, i actually feel a sense of slight relief seeing as there are now some people to distract me

I'm rambling so ill cut out the stuff that isn't needed

Now i started talking to people on kik messenger with the hope of getting advice or pointers from fellow cuckolds and learning more about this lifestyle were are being more involved in but shock horror i have been getting messaged by a few self professed "Bulls" who after 5 seconds demand pictures of S and her contact details, they have not asked her age or build or anything about her just "u got wife pics m8"
S told me i will probably get some male attention and if they annoy me just to block them and forget about it, but of the ones i have been speaking to two have stood out...
With the first its a little too soon to mention but S has told me to give him her kik address, where as the second seemed to be more about S testing my limits rather then him testing hers if that makes sense? Let me explain, i was not getting the feeling from this guy that he would be someone who interests S until he mentioned a certain fantasy out of the blue to which has always been a fantasy of my wife's also, it caught me off guard and stunned me for a few seconds before i thought of a reply, i sent S a screenshot of what he said and i was given the order/job/mission/task to dig a little deeper into it and to forward all messages to her for review

I honestly cannot explain how hard it is reading messages like that and forwarding them to her, she was liking the idea of them yes and could tell she was also getting aroused at the idea of them becoming more then a fantasy but a reality

And as if its a shock to anyone i bottled it, said i had a long day tomorrow (Today) and was going to sleep which was a lie as me and S stayed up messaging one another for a further 45 minutes

I am in no way proud about lying to him or to anyone as i pride myself on being honest but i couldn't keep that going any longer, she seemed impressed and even slightly happy that i managed it that long as its not as if they share something as tame as a spanking fantasy after all

S is unsure if he is full of himself or being serious so i have to try and keep my composure until i am told one way or the other how to respond to the situation

C, stopping there as my stop is only 5 minutes away

8 comments:

  1. What a great post!

    It scares me. Mistress K. and I have talked on occasion about how cuckholding is off the table, a hard limit and not something we would venture toward. Yet I find myself more and more drawn to the topic and the closer I get to it, the hotter the flame feels. What scares me is it sometimes seems like it is inevitable that I would come to the comfort level of trust and love for my wife to possibly someday be able to allow her to experience a new level of sexual pleasure. I don't know, I just scares I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon subhubphx

      Thank you for the comment and i hope you and your wife are well?

      Care to explain why cuckolding is off the table or is it purely down to the reasons you mentioned about comfort level?

      C

      Delete
    2. Hi Happy Cuck. Both Mistress and I are doing very well ... thank you.

      That's a very interesting question. I'm not sure if it will always be off the table. I guess the "comfort level" I spoke of has everything to do with what I expect would be jealousy. I suppose I am worried that witnessing my beloved Mistress Wife having sex with another man would cause a continuing worry in mind afterward that Mistress would all of a sudden feel like she didn't need or want me anymore for the kind of sexual pleasure that perhaps another man could give her.

      Like any good submissive, it is truly my desire to be able to provide, even allow the most pleasure available for my Mistress. Hence the reason I suppose that it is something that is always in the back of my mind. From Mistress's perspective, I believe that although it very well might be something that she may desires deep down, I believe that she may also have a concern about how she, me, we might emotionally feel once we found ourselves at the level of including another in our intimate sex life.

      I have repeatedly encouraged Mistress to take on a fem sub/slave. I guess somehow the idea of her having sex with another woman would not be at the same emotional level as her having sex with another man. Mistress has experience in her past with lesbian sex. She was a lesbian when I met her. She repeatedly has said no to the idea of having another woman. When I pressed her as to why, she simply said that she didn't want to put herself into a situation that might allow for those deep feelings of lust that come from making love to another woman to become predominant in her mind. She was afraid of what it might otherwise allow her to do and feel from that point going forward. She literally wants to keep the desire for another woman suppressed so as to not have to deal with it in our marriage. I suspect that she may very well feel the same way about cuckolding me. Just my guess, I could be wrong.

      Delete
    3. Hey again, i can see pros and cons about the fem sub/slave idea that you mentioned but as i don't have any experience there its not my place to anything as it would of been pulled out of my A**

      But on the idea of cuckolding i myself was terrified at first and to be honest at times i still am, though saying that in no way shape or form do i regret it though as it has reignited S's self esteem and makes her happy, hell we are even more touchy feely now at times, much to the disgust of our eldest lol
      At times its easy for me to get so worked up (rarely of late i might add) but when you look your wife in the eyes and she has this fulfilled glazed over look to her its sheer bliss, she will be able to confirm i do get a bit antsy if i don't reclaim her as mine in some way via oral or even a footrub etc
      Now i am not saying our relationship was on the rocks in anyway as we were both very happy it just seemed to take us back to that "honeymoon moment" when your wife couldn't bend down without receiving a pinch/spank and wouldn't result in a slap afterwards if that makes sense

      I guess myself and S are the polar opposite of you and your wife. we are a cuckold couple starting to explore the Dominant/submissive thing whereas you both are Dominant and submissive looking to maybe one day dip your toe into cuckolding..........fancy swapping wives for a few weeks and seeing how we get on in the others lives? (Joking if S sees this)

      C

      Delete
    4. What a wonderful idea HC. Joking? Perhaps, but isn't there usually a bit of truth in most joke? I wish you luck and love in your venture down the D/s road. it is the most fulfilling thins Mistress K and I have done since we met. Our D/s has brought us back to those honeymoon moments as well. I'm left to wonder whether or not a cuck scenario is inevitable given our path. Hmmm, well see.

      When your wife is with another man, are you there? Is there degradation involved? In other words does he dominate you both? Does she/he talk about how inadequate you are as a lover? Are you there to service them both sexually? I can envision a cuck scene wherein I wouldn't be subject to being told that I am worthless as a man or lover.

      Delete
    5. It varies really i have been there as part of a 3some before we were into cuckolding if that counts?
      Because everyone S meets think she is a cheating wife i cant be there really but a deep deep down part of me does look forward to the day we take that step

      I have never been degraded by a man but she did meet a guy ages ago who was quite verbal about him giving her what i couldn't but once he stepped over the line she put a stop to it and left him in the hotel room by himself, again him unaware i had given S my blessing

      Other then cleanup after her dates if available and her telling me details in our coupling its not the sort of cuckolding experience you often read about, i don't think so anyway although i can admit a certain encounter pushing my buttons in a humiliating way due to the fact i wasn't allowed to go down on her after as he was rather thick and she was extremely sore........maybe my arousal from that meeting shows how this will proceed for us?

      As i mentioned in a recent post i now have a way of instant messaging people while both of us keeping our anonymity and talking to some Bulls is rather fun wheres others push my buttons to a point its uncomfortable to stay composed

      C, sorry if my typing sucks my phone will only let me look at 4 lines at a time

      Delete
    6. Wow ... By clean up, you mean you eat the cum out of her after her dates? I haven't even eaten my own cum..

      Delete
    7. Yes although sometimes its not out of her its off of her, but its still very fun none the less
      The taste is pretty gross as well is the texture but bringing your wife to a climax after she has been with another man is fantastic also at one point you will notice there is no more taste of the man just the taste of your wife
      Always give me a smirk when i reach that point

      C

      Delete