Monday 12 October 2015

An outsmarted Hotwife is never a happy one....

During my trip away from home S discovered a flaw with the latest cuckolding task she issued me, for those who don't remember which i am mentioning its the one involving me having to lay out her underwear/lingerie before a meet....failure to maintain her standards or is she just flat out does not like my choice means no fun for this guy typing, well unfortunately S failed to notice what i saw from the very start, S has no bad underwear to choose, so as long as i picked out a matching set i could never actually fail my task, yes okay i might make a choice that does not match her outfit but how can i be expected to match them if i am unaware what she intends to wear?

Needless to say S was not amused when this hit her attention, even more so when she could tell i had a slight smug tone (via text)

Yes it will come back to haunt me but i happen to be feeling pretty smug at the minute so ill just enjoy basking in my success till it comes back to bite me in the ass

C

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is not going to turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marriage is a battle of power well i won this battle atleast in a way

      C

      Delete