Thursday 11 June 2015

Update on her coffee with Jaguar guy

On Tuesday the 9th i mentioned her date at the end of a very long blog (sorry got carried away somewhat) so i thought id give a little update on what happened

As any Cuckold will be able to confirm, watching your wife get ready for another man is pure torture but exciting at the same time, and for me it was even worse seeing as S did not start getting ready till after she had took the kids to school, at that time i had been in work for maybe an hour or so

Genuinely it seemed ever 5 minutes my phone would light up and id have a cheeky look see to see a perfect set of legs, one with stockings the other bare, nothing more attached then "which would a man prefer" i maybe got about 15 of those over the space of 45 minutes
Its one of the most exciting and gut wrenching parts of the lifestyle although to be fair not all cuckold couples do this its just one of our little games

S ended up going for a slightly above the knee dress that flowed in the wind slightly but not enough to risk giving guys a show for free by accident, i don't do it justice, but at the minute S does not want picture son the blog even though i am working on changing that ;)

About 12.15 i get sent a VERY cheeky message showing me a damp patch on a white pair of (google says boy shorts?) panties, then another showing them on the floor of our bedroom saying "the breeze will cool me off" at this very moment i am listening to someone moan about his new kitchen and feel like throwing him off the balcony so i can focus on the image gleaming at me from my phone

the last message i get is his name, number and where there meeting, not because hes a creep but so i feel slightly at ease with it all, sudden radio silence for me :(
This cuck knows that can only mean im not the man who is getting her attention at this point.........my wife is sitting somewhere in public having a coffee with a man while showing her legs off and having a breeze cool off her most private of places

Hours go by! i type the previous blog to try and take my mind off it in a horrid failed attempt still no word from her, i look nervous so my secretary wishes me good luck for the meeting im heading too i laugh it off saying im not worried about the meeting which im not to be fair........STILL no word form her........then 20 minutes into the meeting it hits me! i am stupid! i am an ass! i am quite simply a fuckwit............the last time i checked my phone hours ago it was being laggy so i turned it off and forgot to turn it back on again! i start thumping with my phone trying not to look panicy......6 messages off my wife, as i go to open them i get a new fresh one "mothers picking the kids up, i dont know what your doing but get your ass home as i have a special job for you cucky" i make up some excuse i have no idea what and head off.........i get home to find my wife standing at the door with a fulfilled somehow sleepy/rested look on her eyes!

i turns out Mr Jaguar salesman was not very good at selling cars OR wooing married women into bed, she found him funny at first but during the coffee he fired off a few fairly racist jokes, one about a 4-5 year old in a wheelchair that went past so im told..............i do not know women but even i know that is committing sex life suicide (also just being a dick), i let out a sigh of relief hearing that my wife didn't bring a stranger to our house, i even let her know why i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, she giggles and tells me to do my after date duties, i look up at her confused with my face mere inches away from something i crave, a slightly mischievous smirk comes over her face
she leans down
holds my head in her soft loving hands, i can feel the heat coming off her as if she has been in the sun all day, she is glowing with warmth
she whispers softly into my ear the exact words "i said i didnt fuck him cuck, i never said id been a good girl though"


Sorry to the few people who may of read this but i think i have waffled on enough for today and honestly i am getting rather excited remembering this!
Currently i am not required to be in chastity at work so dont want to risk betraying S and her trust for me to behave while unlocked, so i will call it a day before i get tempted

any questions please ask :)

S...........you should be ashamed of yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment