Saturday 27 June 2015

The Saturday update i promised....

Firstly i'd like to say thanks for holding on in there to anyone who stuck around waiting for my next post, been one drama after the other with work and other things so had to put this as a "low" on my priorities list.....but enough with that lets get to the reason your here...

Myself and the ever lovely S had to tend a work function in the capitol, the sort where you put on a cringe worthy smile and pretend to care about how someones overly spoilt children are doing while knowing full heartily that after they have spent 6 years getting a degree they will sponge off mommy and daddies account for the rest of there lives waiting for there inheritance lol anyway due to having a family life which entails children, when we get the chance to get away we normally make the most of it.........this was no exception

Coming up to the event i was getting excited at the thought of a weekend away from the kids even if i was worried about missing them, S had done the usual woman thing and took the task of buying what seems like 40 new outfits as i found out when i looked at my (sorry our) account, as the days got closer i grew more excited with each one

Friday afternoon i finished at 1pm in place of my normal 5pm (3ish is my boss never reads this lol) raced home, threw the bags in the car, thanked S's sister for babysitting, although more so house minding i guess seeing most can look after themselves by now, S kissed them goodbye and i offered them financial incentives if they behaved, everything was going fine! HELL we even had a deep and serious conversation on the way to London (3 hour drive) without any shitty remarks from either of us (touchy subject at the minute what we talked about but nothing serious) we arrived on time, just as some colleague form another office was getting out his car with his wife, was actually rather nice to see other married parents escaping the zoo for a few days, made me feel less like a monster

All was well, we went out for a light dinner and held hands the whole time as if we were newlyweds, got back to this gorgeous hotel and started getting ready for the joys of tonight, still oblivious to me that anything was wrong......you know what its like to go through the motions as we all do it every day, shower, shave and so on, S walked into the bathroom as i was making sure my jacket was straight in the mirror, she had some figure hugging lace number, the only part was wasn't lace was the sides (oblique) my jaw dropped, my eyes wided while racing around the image of her in the mirror trying to work out what part to bring into focus first and i could feel my heart start to race, i could feel my heart beat start from my chest and works its way throughout my body! from finger tips to toes and even my ears were pulsing with my heart!

i start to mumble out my lips that she cant be seriously wearing that tonight, her right arm extends from behind my head and pushed against my lips telling me to shush as i hear her lips do the same from behind me! i cant see my wife in the mirrors reflection now other then one of her hips and the arm holding my lips closed! i can feel the heat off her though and it reminds me of a leather car seat thats been in the sun all day!

she stands on her tiptoes and whispers for me to behave into my ear, i look at her eyes, these piercing deep hypothesizing eyes that can make me do anything! she bites her bottom lip and i embarrassingly forget i am in charge of my body and start to drool, this line of saliva leaves my mouth, S comes around me and licks the corner dry before giving me a long soft kiss and jumping up so her bottom is on the sink

at this moment i'm hers and she knows it, the new house we have been having the odd shitty talks about, sure lets buy it now, i don't know if that was what she was after but id of gave anything at that moment to kiss her again but im stuck in the headlights like a deer, powerless to move and not even sure if i would if i could

S moves her head so close to mind i can taste her lips although im not touching them, i can feel and sense the heat of them just millimeters from mine! she softly utters the words (exact as i wont forget these in a hurry)

"Now you could have me right now anyway you want, hell im even all for not going to the function and locking ourselves in the room" she moves s her lips are against my ear now " or you could go to the function knowing i have arranged to meet two guys in about 30 minutes here in our room, think about it cucky the next time you see me ill be walking into the room looking for you among the endless suites with a long sticky trail working its way out my sore and blissful parts, i wonder if the alphas in the room would smell a bitch in heat, or do you think we would get away with it" she grabs my hard penis through my trousers and squeezes so hard my legs go weak, i try to get a word out, i dont care what i say just i need to say something..........anything, im blank, my mind is empty its driving me nuts i honestly cant say a work!
Thats when she takes the choice away from me, kisses me softly on the lips before telling me she loves me, that im not to eat too much tonight as she will have a snack for me later............and worst of all "time for me little cucky to leave, dont worry baby i wont behave" the loudest click form a door closing i have ever heard

Come on C time to straighten yourself up and act like your mind isnt elsewhere tonight.......i get a slap on the back from the same guy i mentioned earlier "C come on lets go kiss some ass like good little worker bees" think that hurt more then what S said lol

S, I wish i could word it better but its difficult not getting worked up while reliving the moment in my mind............maybe its time you typed this up

No comments:

Post a Comment