Monday 8 June 2015

And the blog gets the green light


And the blog gets the green light/thumbs up from S, a few things were mentioned though so it wasn't all clear sailing, the downfall of being a hands on guy, i worked my way to my position, i didn't just turn up after uni........a slight dig at S there that ill be paying for i bet lol

so i left it last time (earlier today actually) at....

How?

When?

Why?

Firstly How, i honestly dont know what to say, we/i rarely talk about this with other people so its somewhat unnerving for me and leaves me unsure on what is expected other then the truth obviously.
We had always and still are a fun adventurous couple be it in the bedroom or just everyday life, infact ill do the short story as i can save the gory details for another post

like most men i wanted a threesome ideally FMF i had never pestered the wife about it, if anything she would mention it more then me but she always did in a jokey way, pointing some random woman out and saying if i could get a woman like her she is on board and so on..............pure torture for a pervert like myself!
Everything was going swimmingly in life until she mentioned if i get an FMF she gets a MFM, ill fill in the missing parts and dirty details another time if anyone asks me too in the comments below

When, almost 5 years now although been involving chastity play which most people would presume is real cuckolding (wrongly i might add) for 9 or so months, hate to admit it but i find it fun

And finally Why, why the hell would any man worth his salt have a green eyed leggy blonde wife with dangerous hips (3 kids remember) a smile that makes me melt and most importantly a nice little ass that wiggles ever so slightly but in a good way want to share her with other men!
i cant pin it down 100% to a single point or reason behind it
part of me likes her being slightly naughty and tormenting me with texts while im at work
part likes the spring in her step she has when she has seen someone looking at her or even more ;)
maybe i have a submissive side that enjoys being 2nd place in the marriage

The only thing i can safely say is this, as much as i enjoy this and trust me i do, she enjoys it more then me and the other guys involved combined! having her cheeky smile lighting up the house and her feeling rightly so desired and sexy means more to me then i can imagine!
this woman has gave me a life i never though id reach! 3 great kids i couldn't live without, if she blows off some steam and recharges her batteries by doing this then god damn it i hope she never stops

S.........you mean the world to me

2 comments:

  1. Hi there HC. Thanks for tipping me off to your blog. Hope you enjoy sharing your adventures with the rest of us. I promise to put you on my blog roll!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks for stopping by i hope you like what you see here over the coming weeks/months
      id love to be able to do stuff like yourself but i have a long way to go before competing with you lol

      C

      Delete