Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tuesday 9th june 2015, a little example of us

Today i (meaning S) thought it would be a good idea to give you a little taste of what to expect from the blog once all the introductions and explanations about our situation are out of the way

In early May i had the ever so fun task of picking out a new company car which is a HUGE fun thing for S but for me as i am a sad miserable sort i just see some box on wheels ill be using as a mobile office while the tax man slowly rearranges my insides with his fist for the pleasure of having a car i don't particularly like
Dont get me wrong i am a car guy BUT there is a difference between a car you use to blow the cobwebs off on a weekend and one you use for work everyday (even more so when i know that i have a  wife that wont be happy with having a car thats not the newest on the driveway for too long..........and hers i have to buy myself)
Anyway back on track so while we have a few hours of the kids being involved in various things away from home S decides its a good idea to go look at potential cars for 'us'

As expected its a sea of grey boring bland diesel saloons with sales people with skin far better leather then the car interior they are trying to sell, but alas im following the wife around as she jumps in and out of everything on offer while i look at spec sheets and thumb through brochures
Bmw first then over to Audi, followed closely by Mercedes then Land rover all the time the wife smiling form ear to ear and pushing every button in sight before finally we get to Jaguar, as we are walking around the cars a man in a suit makes eye contact with us, the dreaded 'oh can i help you by any chance' being all smiles with me when they hear its MY car we are looking for before realizing the wife is leading the hunt and then i just get ignored, fine by me as i don't care how good the coffee is or how white there teeth are....i am not getting a car based on the sales person

Other then some elevator music playing faintly in the background somewhere all i can hear is the occasional laugh or question coming form the wife, im walking around an F-type sitting in the corner and cursing the company car plan for not letting you have anything with two doors when i notice the wife inside a car on some sort of rotating floor, obviously shes in the NEW XF saloon (I know its new as there's more new stickers surrounding it then there is air lol) which i am actually seeing as a potential candidate for my next car!

Then like a metric Tonne of bricks i see it, my wife laughing with this tall dark stranger in his late 20's, laughing isn't anything harmful but when i see her swat his upper arm in a playful gesture i know this is my time to duck out and leave her too it, i walk over to the car, stick my head next to the open drivers window and say i am going to walk around and see the cars outside, S says thats a good idea and i shouldn't be too long as we have to pick the youngest up in a minute

As im walking towards the door the image i just saw is driving me crazy! my pretty little wife is sitting next to a man i don't know in a car that isn't in plain sight and there flirting, wife with a little cleavage on show and jeans im not 100% sure how she wriggled into that morning, normal everyday outfit for the wife if she isn't working

I'd love to be able to go into detail about what went on while i was outside but i cant seeing as i wasn't there to witness, after only 5 minutes i feel someone grab my hand and give me a soft hug from behind (i do hate how easy i am to manipulate for her lol), i get a kiss on the neck and told we are about to run late

During the drive to get our youngest my wife stops me from having a heart attack and tells me there was no kissing, no groping, no touching or anything so i was walking around sweating and looking like i was going to faint for no reason

Well i am currently trying to kill some time (currently just gone 1pm) before having a meeting with my boss and some potential business contacts at 3, this is the perfect thing for me to do while looking busy typing away at my computer and trying not to let my mind race too much..........Long story short i did order the new XF but i did not get it from that dealership, simple reason?
I refuse to give a guy commission who is at this very moment sitting in a coffee place with my wife under the impression i have no idea about there afternoon date

S you'll be the death of me

No comments:

Post a Comment