Thursday 11 June 2015

Update on her coffee with Jaguar guy part 2

 Managed to calm myself down since i typed up part one earlier today, and am trying to look busy for 30 minutes or so before i venture off home for the day, time to try and blog i reckon, so before i had to leave as i had waffled on a little (a lot) and was getting excited, as i have calmed down now i guess the few people who have read the earlier post will have some questions....

 As the lovely S informed me during my cuckold duties and in more detail afterwards after she had took the decision to call time on the salesman with no tact she decided to see if she could salvage her afternoon with a shopping trip and a few friends, alas it wasn't to be luckily for me
 S was too worked up and needed some release of her sexual energy so she decided to try her luck with Manish, he is a young 19 year old Indian lad over hear studying some medical subject at a local university
 The problem with Manish is he is shy, not my wife's type as she prefers a man that leads and takes what he wants to a point, they stopped seeing each other after i spooked him one day and hes been even shier ever since
 Now you may be asking why the wife likes him so much, a shy not overly attractive young man who was genuinely a virgin when my wife met him............i can answer that very safely by saying HUNG, S reckons he is an easy 10 inches but its the girth that made me stop in my tracks when she showed me a picture she took

 Well it just so happened that when she sent him a text he was in town too sorting some errands out between classes, now like i said in another post i cant feed you information seeing as i am not always (hardly ever really) present to see these things myself
The ever lovely S did inform me that they arranged to meet in the park for a catch up and a natter, i am told that when she went to give him a kiss on the cheek she rubbed her thigh against his crotch and told him she wasn't looking for a chat

 What ensued was a 45 minute deep, relentless pounding of which she can still feel today so she told me earlier

 I cant really go into too much detail about what they did (don't hate me) as when she was telling me i somewhat had two gorgeous toned thighs grappling my ears pulling my head firmer onto her crotch!
Even though im not allowed to use fingers when doing my cuckold duties unless she tells me too (im not allowed to ask) i could very obviously taste him in her and using my tongue there was no doubt that she had been serviced by a hung man that day

 And before you ask i have a punishment coming my way for accidentally turning my phone off and ACCIDENTALLY i swear eating her ass during my duties :( i know how to push S and her buttons so given the chance i can get her in the mood for anal with my tongue which i did purely by accident im sure you believe me as im innocent really but did get to do more then lick it :D

 Anyway i cant really go into much more detail as i wasn't there and S has no interest in doing a cuck chore which is what this blog is.........we are going out Friday..........and she will be dolled up............if anything happens ill be there to witness so ill hopefully be able to give you a more clear run of events

S.......you cant blame me, you married an ass man after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment