Saturday 18 July 2015

The Saturday udate i promised....part deux

Better late then ever im sure you can agree, had 15 minutes home alone today while the very bronzed (other then milky tan lines) S is doing something with the kids, i was issued a cuckold task of giving you guys and girls the update after all this time of nothingness from my end, normally id try and wriggle out of it as its summer and want to spend as much time as possible in the saddle, yes i know management who wears Lycra and cycles.............shock horror lol, but i think i might be on a promise tonight and will not be risking having that taken away from me thank you very much

Anywho as the last post ended with me walking towards the elevator to go socialize with people ill take over from about an hour later, as much as i try to remember what happened i honestly cant, a mix of nerves and trying to focus on the task at hand meant no brain cells we used to record the memory :(

After an hour or so of shaking hands and talking about projects with people my mind was no longer playing ball, my mind was racing trying to imagine the fun S was having upstairs in room 73, my eyes are darting around focusing on strange and random things, people are having to ask me things twice as i honestly didn't notice the first time, i imagine i look like im on drugs or something similar
I decide to send S a text to make sure she is okay, i don't like to interrupt her playtime but i just need to make sure nothing has gone wrong.......what i see makes me let out a clear to everyone around "you f**king moron" in all this time i had not checked my phone once! i was at a party after all and its impolite, as i scroll up im seeing picture.......after picture.........after picture! in the wrong order yes as the first i see is the final one sent and the last i see is the first one i should of seen obviously! I am at this very moment visually pissed with myself so a friend comes over, wraps his arm around my shoulder as i lock my screen and reassures me that he agreed that the decision during qualifying of some race was utter crap too, i had to go along with it to save face and pretended to have some idea of what he was going on about

Desperate to check my phone again i shuffle so my back is against the wall while still interacting with the 7 or 8 of us in a circle talking about motoGP (even removed my glasses so nobody would see a reflection in them lol) my mind is running all over the place, i'm trying to be calm and assertive as a manager should be but also have this cuckold voice screaming to the front of my mind, try as i might i'm loosing focus, i'm desperate to text S but know she likes it when i behave and let her have her fun, its not like i can say i was worried about her as she has sent me various texts so she is obviously fine

17 minutes of this goes past, most of the time people arguing about some bike racer called Bradl...............then i get relief, a weight taken off my shoulders, a sense of pride/bliss and dependence only a cuckold can relate too.............my eyes drift to the newest text that just came through, saying nothing more then

"im alone, im sore, im full and your hungry, heel boy xx"

I'd love to say i made my excuses and left politely, id love to describe what went through my head on my way back to the room, i just cant say for sure as my mind was only focused on getting there so i cant recall exactly, sorry readers
The only things i can say for sure is i ran the stairs as the elevator was taking too long, the door was unlocked and S was simply glowing, even if i did have to waste time pouring her a drink before reclaiming this spent, exhausted and sweaty bombshell as my own

This jammy little cuckold spent 37 minutes worshiping his wife and giving her 4 slow and caring orgasms as she lay there at first with her legs spread wide and towards the end with her thighs on my ears and feet on my back......heaven

When i was issued my cuckold task i never asked how graphic i can be in this so refrained from the gory gooey details, ill try not to let you down next time

C............a well fed cuck

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very hot story. My little stiffie needed adjustment the whole time I was reading.

    And please! More gooey details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon, im glad you needed to adjust yourself although S says the fact its little means she isnt impressed

    posted some gooey details, let me know if thats what you meant

    C

    ReplyDelete