Thursday 21 January 2016

Jon the NHS employee

S has been keeping up her play time with Jon without any delay although its now just down to Thursdays (Tonight as it happens) still the same routine of them both meeting at a prearranged location with either her slipping into his car or he slipping into hers
Every time it has been her using her mouth to bring him to what i have been told is a very powerful orgasm that results in his legs going crazy tensing steadily intensifying as he approaches orgasm

       "I do like that though C, he feels so powerful when his legs start to go, they lift me like i am nothing and its hard to keep a seal on him"

      "Your on top of him?"

      "Not like that no lol calm down but you do lean across his thighs when going down on him, if i didn't my neck would hurt each time"

Still they go there separate ways after saying a word to one another, S will get feedback form him via her kik account (Too risky to text in case i found out so he thinks) she swallows each time and without fail it does the same thing! Makes her feel naughty and slightly used...

I have been lucky enough to watch/listen to a video my loving wife recorded for me of the two of them, she slid her phone in some grove next to the centre armrest without him being aware it was recording, i was even luckier to have my wife between my legs licking and sucking my testicles and my penis while listening to her groans and moans from her lover, the only noises he made other then the rather loud and guttural grunts as he came were comments about her "getting what she needed" or that she was a "typical white slut" nothing but a "married cock dock for Black dick"
all of which meant i didn't last long...........but i did last longer then him i might add

C, i have asked about sharing the video to which she is mulling over


No comments:

Post a Comment