Thursday 21 January 2016

Jon and S in our marital bed...

yes you all read the title correctly, i am a very happy cuckold as my wife finally managed to snare her car park loving friend and drag him home

December the 17th (which was yet another Thursday) was the day in question, he was leaving work fairly early and too early for it to be dark enough to get away with there usual fun
He wanted to get a hotel but S refused to walk into a hotel in the middle of the day as people would think certain things of her, even though i know she does that normally and as long as it isn't too near home she actually enjoys the looks
But alas my S was on a mission, "You want me you'll have to come here then wont you? xx" "its defiantly clear?" "Kids wont be finishing school for two hours and hubby wont be coming home for 4".................."Address? Nothing but underwear and a bra when i arrive"
I cleaned up his awful text speak as i refuse to retype it on here

S forwarded our address with a request he park on our drive and sure enough 20 minutes later in broad daylight for any neighbors to notice a very tall young black man arrived on our driveway and with strong confident strides made his way to the door and stepped in, this is where the show stopped for those next door (If anyone even was home at the time) as S was behind the door in just a red laced bra and some red right boy shorts
Immediately they embraced in deep kissing with his hands groping her tight bum, she could of gone on like that for hours as she told me but wanted to deal with the iron like pole digging into her right thigh

He wanted/expected her to drop to her knees in the hallways but she held his hand and lead him upstairs to our bedroom "I almost just stayed on the stairs, it was like he was french kissing my bum cheek as i walked a few steps ahead of him, could feel shudders through my hips"

S lead him to our bed and he sat down without a word being said, S told me she wanted to be soft and gentle with her oral almost welcoming him in a way to hope he felt comfortable where he was but the kissing, groping and bottom kissing has thrown those hopes out the window
She dove for his cock, trying to suck it while he was still dressed
He wasn't there long only 5 minutes or so as it was nothing more then a "Bull releasing some tension into a slut" his exact words he sent to her later on

I cant say a lot else about what happened, i know there was a lot of spit used by her as the edge of the bed was still wet when i came home, i also know as per usual once he came there was not a word said not even thanks or bye or next time etc

I obviously received a picture of my wife covered in runny black makeup from her eyes and lipstick that was has been smudged around her lips onto her face, her chest was shiny form the spit that dropped onto it form what sounds like a rough quick and determined blowjob

But the worst part............as we were going to sleep a sore sound S said"Not tonight baby I've hurt my throat i think, ill see tomorrow" then she placed her head on my arm and went to sleep!!

That wasn't her attempt at denial but come on S i know you read these once i upload them, that was mean as hell, me sleeping in a bed still damp from your spit :O

C, i adore my wife and her games

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Just picturing all this...
    and tenting my panties! sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty powerful scene for me too, I'm happy to report i got mine in the morning before work ;)

      C

      Delete