Tuesday 29 September 2015

I think i got dominated?

I'm pretty sure Saturday night i got dominated for the first time by S, and i'm not fully sure how it came about as it hit me like a tonne of bricks to the balls which i'm guessing would hurt like a mother f**ker, i mentioned in a recent post that S surprised me with a male sex toy called a fleshlight which is a replica vagina (Although just sucks all your money away to buy it unlike the real thing that sucks your money away with each use.........that made at least one person laugh and we all know it)

Saturday was another day full of family fun and errands to hell and back, in fact S had a long day so i knew trying my luck would result in a no so i never bothered, while we were in bed mind S did start to perk up a little and her eyes now looked full of life no longer glazed with the tiredness from a full day in mom mode
A naughty look turned into a playful touch which turned into a quick kiss, then a longer kiss, then a firm kiss and so on, After a few minutes S was on top pushing her still covered crotch against me, all the while keeping her lips firmly attached to mine i could feel her hands start to pull her bottoms down over her bum knowing this was a sign that she wanted something from me but not that i would be getting anything in return, sure enough with her bottoms now near her knees she started inching her way up till i had this smooth and tasty object of desire so close i could feel heat radiating from it
At first S grabbed my head and pulled me into her but that grasp wasn't needed for long, once i knew what mood she was in i set myself to work all the while savoring the feelings and textures my mouth was experiencing as i listened to held back moans from her
We were both like that for close to half hour before i could feel  start to tire, i slid her off of me so as she was laying down on her side and made sure i was not away from her for more then a few seconds before eating her again, this time from behind (Even put the duvet over the bits i wasn't eating to keep her comfortable as i'm nice lol) we continued in that way for close to 20 minutes before S let her 6th and final orgasm slip through uncontested and the hard wood floor helped echo this sexual whimper that matched her thighs trying to suffocate me almost< all the kids would of been asleep or watching TV too loudly at that time thank god! the whole time i had been erect to the point it was starting to hurt that amount of time without any relief myself but i knew i was in this for her not for me

Oh yes i felt pretty damn proud of myself i'll have you all know :)
My pretty little wife laying next to me exhausted from my pleasing her, so soft, feminine with her slender frame making her look almost fragile at the same time, i cuddled up behind her feeling the glow form her meet my thighs and my chest, her head resting on my bicep before her giving it a playful bite as a sign of thanks? We both fell into a state of pillow talk that couples seem to have, maybe a little reassurance here and a dash of inquisitiveness all the time luring me into a sense of being the one in charge.....god i honestly have no idea how long we were like that but it was into the AM before we stopped and drifted off with her held tightly in my arms

Waking up was almost as fun with some hurried kissing before having to let go of one another to go get the kids up and so on, as i held onto S with my hands making dents in her bottom i felt her hand squeeze my crotch just hard enough for it to momentary shock me but not hard enough to hurt
"Guess i do owe you from last night" whispered into my ear
I imagine i looked like a young boy who just caught a glimpse of his first pair of breasts, she leaned for a drawer behind me, took something from it and placed it in my hand, i looked down to see the aforementioned sex toy
"I read the blog about Mr Dubai and you told me i wasn't to meet him again? No no and no C! I agreed not to meet him as you obviously did not get on, until you except that you better get use to this"

And with that she softly and confidently walked out the door with a shit eating grin on her face

C, Husband of an utter bitch, may her reign be long and fruitful

No comments:

Post a Comment